Decision Lab

I created a spreadsheet model of "Farmers Market", Which shows six different product categories and their cost, revenue, cost with inflation, revenue with inflation and the profit. I also used formulas within the spreadsheet.

HTML

Penang Malaysian & Thai Cuisine

I love eating at Penang with my Husband and Friends.

My All Time Favorite Menu

  1. Roti Canai with Chicken Curry
  2. Red Curry Chicken with Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
  3. Coconut Fish Curry

Favorite Desserts and Beverages

  • Fried Ice Cream
  • Mango Ice Cream
  • Malaysian Ice Tea
  • Malaysian Lychee Drink
Visit Penang

CD Database

Susan's Spread Sheet

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Student Information

1. What is your major?

I am majoring in Information Systems

2. What operating system do you have on your computer?

Windows XP

3. Do you have the right to upgrade the software on your computer?

Yes, I think so.

4. What Internet and computer related courses have you already taken and what are your usual activities on the Internet (Facebook, email, chats, etc.)?

My previous computer course was Computer Applications years ago. My usual activities on the internet is Facebook and emails. Also another social networking site called Orkut.

5. Have you taken online courses before?

No

6. Do you have MS Office on your computer? If yes, which version?

Yes, 2010.

7. Do you work anywhere now?

Yes, I work full time as a Respiratory Therapist for Genesis Nursing Home & Rehab

8. When do you graduate?

Right now, I am doing part time(2 courses per semseter) So, I am not sure when is the exact graduation year. I would love to finish by 2013.

9. Add anything you want about your interests, skills, job projects, etc. that might help the instructor and students understand you and your computer/Internet skills and interests better.

I always had a passion to work with computers. right now I am working in the medical field as a respiratory therapist, but at the same time I would like to finish my bachelors in Information system. so that I can get into more of a system related job in the future.

10. What are your hobbies or what do you like to do outside of school and work ?

I like cooking, watching movies, listening to music and hanging out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment